Aadhaar PVC Card: Aadhar Card is a Basic Document, Government has made Aadhar Card mandatory almost everywhere, It is used to open a bank account, ration card, voter card, everywhere use Aadhar card so need with an Aadhar card copy. Now to make it simple, The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the organization that issued the Aadhaar along with new service on an experimental basis. If you have lost your Aadhaar card, then you can ask for a print Aadhaar PVC Card back from the UIDAI website by paying a nominal fee. There is a fee of Rs. 50 per card and it can be delivered at home.
The Aadhaar PVC card is a polyvinyl chloride-based card (PVC). For enhanced convenience, UIDAI has permitted the reprinting of Aadhaar numbers on PVC cards. Owning an Aadhaar PVC card is straightforward. This is simple to conduct through the official UIDAI website. You can carry your Aadhaar PVC card in your wallet once you receive it, just like you would your debit or credit card when you are out and about. Do you have questions regarding PVC Aadhar Card Status Checking? It’s very easy that we have covered in this article, we’ll go through how to check the status of your PVC Aadhar card.
- You can quickly apply online using the procedure described below if you desire your PVC Aadhaar card in the first place via 12 digit aadhar number.
- You can still apply for the Aadhaar PVC card using an unregistered mobile phone if you do not have an Aadhaar number.
PVC Aadhaar Card Fees & Charges:
- You need to pay Rs. 50. Including of GST and speed post charges.
Following payment, a receipt with the digital signature will be created and made downloadable in PDF format. Individuals will receive an SRN (Service Request Number) through SMS in order to check the status on the UIDAI portal. An SMS with an Air Waybill (AWB) number will be provided following dispatch, allowing recipients to check the delivery status on the Department of Post (DoP) website.
Process To Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online?
- Visit the official website of the UIDAI that is https://uidai.gov.in/
- The homepage displayed on the screen
- On the homepage, navigate to the My Aadhaar menu
- On the main screen, the drop-down list will appear
- Choose ‘Check Aadhaar Card Update Status’
- On the screen, you will find a fresh form
- Fill up the application form by giving your Select 12 Digit Aadhaar Number / 28 digit Enrolment ID, and Enter the Captcha
- Recheck once the filled details
- Now, press check its option with OTP.
Time Taken To Make PVC Aadhaar Card:
When a person successfully completes the PVC Aadhaar card application procedure on the UIDAI website, the UIDAI authority sends the Department of Post a physical copy of the PVC Aadhaar card (DoP) to your address, Which is mentioned on Aadhaar. The actual copy is typically sent within five business days (excluding the date of receipt). The physical PVC Aadhaar card will thereafter be delivered to each person via DoP’s Speed Post service. Additionally, people can use the Department of Post Status Track Services to monitor the status of their deliveries.
You will be able to learn about the status of your application in a matter of seconds now that you know how to check the PVC Aadhaar card online.
- To Which address Aadhaar PVC card will Be Sent?
PVC ca will be sent to your address, Which is mentioned on Aadhaar.
- What is the Charges for Aadhaar PVC card?
A Aadhaar Card holder need to pay Rs. 50. (Including of GST and speed post charges) at the time of Applying for card. Through Online Mode.
- How many days it will take to Deliver the PVC Aadhaar Card?
By Post you will get it in 5 to 10 business days (excluding the date of receipt)
You Can also Check.
- How to Download the AADHAARD CARD Click here
- How to Change / Update Mobile Number Click Here