Aadhaar Card is a particular 12 digit ID number that is given to every one of the residents of India. It contains all the significant data like Aadhaar number, photo, segment subtleties, biometric information, just as some broad data like your Name, Gender, Age, Address and so forth this data is extremely pivotal for a wide range of confirmation purposes. Indeed, even youngsters and Kids require an Aadhaar Card since a proof can demonstrate a singular’s identity with Parents Finger prints..
It is completely sans cost and provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), ordinarily known as UIDAI. Without any proper Aadhaar Card, you should confront a deal of limitations in completing different exercises. In this way, it is educated all regarding the time to keep an Aadhaar Card since it stays powerful for a full lifetime.
What is an URN number and what is it used for?
The term URN represents Update Request Number. This is a 14 digit number that gets created once a Person effectively finishes the method involved with refreshing his Demographic or Biometric information for the Aadhaar Card. Presently, an inhabitant can create URN either on the web or through disconnected mode. Moreover, this URN is likewise sent through SMS to the versatile number of the User refreshing the subtleties on the Aadhaar Card.
Some of the time you may experience specific issues with your Aadhaar card like missing data, mistaken data, wrong spelling of your name or whatever other issue, where you need to make revisions. In such situations, you should simply to demand the position to roll out vital improvements and update your Aadhaar Card. This solicitation has an Update Request Number, prevalently known as URN number.
This URN number is naturally created by the framework when you place a solicitation for amendment. Indeed, you can do that disconnected just as on the web. Since URN number gives a basic process of approaching to check the situation with the adjustment cycle where you can’t bear to lose it at any expense. If not, you will not have the option to monitor your Aadhaar update status or URN status. Consequently, don’t lose it of all time.
The steps to update Aadhar card
As referenced before, the Aadhaar card is a vital piece of archive for each Indian. Subsequently, it is truly important to keep it refreshed to stay away from any sort of issue. A little blunder in the Aadhaar card can prompt its refutation. Consequently, don’t trifle with any misstep. Any sort of mistake is similarly basic and requires prompt adjustment. You can go for the disconnected strategy or the internet based technique according to your comfort.
- Disconnected strategy: If you need to address the blunders disconnected, you really want to do that through Post. You need to visit the closest browsing center where the Aadhaar focus and they’ll furnish with an Aadhaar adjustment or update the structure. Make a point to fill every one of the subtleties accurately, with next to no disappointment. Whenever you are finished with that, you want to send it to the concerned authority by means of Post. Try to remember to one validated copies of the vital archives.
- Online strategy: To get your Aadhaar card remedied or refreshed on the web, you really want to visit the authority site of UIDAI. It is important to have your telephone number enrolled with your Aadhaar Card to continue with the web-based strategy. On the off chance that by chance your telephone number isn’t enrolled, you need to illuminate about something similar at your close by Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- Connecting with URN number: On the off chance that somebody doesn’t have a PC or PC to chip away at, or the web association isn’t accessible, then, at that point, likewise you really want to visit the close by enrolment focus to finish the necessary changes. There, you’ll be furnished with the URN number however which you can check the situation with your Aadhaar URN on the web.
- Checking its process: Having examined such countless things about the Aadhaar card and URN number, it is very obvious that it’s the main archive which isn’t just utilized by the public authority, however by different privately owned businesses too to approve your subtleties. Consequently, having a refreshed Aadhaar Card is an unquestionable requirement for each person.
Step by step instructions to refresh your portable number in Aadhaar Card?
- Aadhaar is an extraordinary identifier, given to each resident of India as evidence of his character and to confirm his/her location.
- Before Aadhar, elector ID card was utilized as a proof of character. However, subsequent to worried that the citizen ID card ought to be utilized for fundamentally casting a ballot purposes, then, at that point, the public authority of India presented this assistance.
- This Aadhaar card administration is overseen by an office of government that is UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) that goes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- UIADI likewise gives the web-based office of aadhar card Updating and aadhar card remedy through online through aadhar self-administration update entrance SSUP.
- These days, everything, for example, ledger, telephone number, or any administration record is appended with Aadhar.
- To put it plainly, it is required to utilize government plans and to confirm the govt. records. Every one of the things is associated with one Aadhar.
- To utilize taxpayer driven organizations carefully, your portable number ought to be associated with your aadhaar.
- All the check processes that are done online on the computerized stage confirm you by sending an OTP to your Aadhar enrolled versatile number.
- So in the event that you lose your number, you can’t utilize advanced administrations.
- To enlist your new portable number with aadhaar, you want to visit the closest Aadhar enlistment focus where you can enroll your new versatile number.
Update process of Aadhaar Details for URN
An individual can refresh two sorts of information on their Aadhaar Card and thus create URN. These include:
- Demographic Data
The Demographic Details of an individual incorporate his own subtleties like:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Portable Number
- Relationship Status
- Data Sharing Content
Presently, there might be a large group of motivations behind why a singular needs to refresh his segment information. Marriage might lead inhabitants to change their name and address. Likewise, relocation to new spots might require a person to change his Address and portable number.
What’s more, mistakes probably been made while entering the segment information of a person during the enrolment interaction.
Other than this, even UIDAI might request an inhabitant to refresh his segment data given the low quality of Proof of Identity (POI) just as Proof of Address (POA) archives introduced by the person during the enrolment interaction.
- Biometric Data
There are situations where an individual is needed to refresh his Biometric Data. Biometric Data incorporates a people
- Iris Pattern of the Eye
- Facial Photograph.
Following are the situations when an individual is needed to refresh his biometric information. For this situation, the whole biometric information would change yet the Aadhaar number would continue as before.
If there should arise an occurrence of occasions like mishap or sickness that might adjust the biometric information of an individual, such an individual is needed to get his biometric information refreshed. Ultimately, once in a while UIDAI might request specific inhabitants to get their biometric information refreshed given the low quality of the biometric information of such occupants caught during the enrolment cycle.
How to check the URN status in online?
- Just visit the like https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status in the web browser with the stable internet connection.
- After entering the website, just enter the aadhar card number that you need to check status in online.
- Then make sure to enter the URN number without any punctuation marks in the number and then enter the SRN number.
- You’ll receive the captcha for verification for checking that you’re not a robot. After completing this step move forward for the next step.
- Then click on the status and the page will open for checking the status and sometimes there might be a chance for you to receive as an invalid number.
- So, if you receive that kind of notification then it means that the URN number has not been processed by the UIDAI.
- So, try to fix the error and make sure to contact UIDAI through their email id or visit the nearest aadhar card center to know about the process.
- To Check the state Click Here
Order Aadhaar PVC Card
Any cetegen can apply for PVC card of Aadhaar from the official website and and it will deliver to your residence address through Postal service. It will charged Rs 50/-. This amount you can pay through online at the timeof Ordering the aadhaar PVC card.
You can order you PVC card: Click Here
How to do Changes in Aadhaar (UIDAI) – Locate Enrolment center
You can do the below changes at any of the nearest Aadhaar Centers, with the Valid documents. At Present Aadhaar centers like Post Office, Banks and State and Central govt certified center. (Locate an Enrolment Center)
- Name Change (Spelling Mistake)
- Age / Date of Birth (DOB) modification
- Address Change
- Email ID Updation
- Mobile Number Update
Aadhaar Enrolment / Correction / Updation Form Download Here
AADHAAR Frequently Asked questions
- How to download my aadhar card pdf?
Yes, you can clearly download the card through internet by entering your card number. With the help of that number you can easily download the aadhar number (With OTP) Click here.
2. How to check the URN number?
Well, it is an easy process to check in online with the help of your aadhar card number. This can help you check the URN number through the online process.
3. How can I stop My AADHAAR authentication?
You can stop your Aadhaar Authentication by sending SMS to 1947 from your register number as “RVID space last 4 or 8 Digit of your UIDAI number) OR If you are using UIDAI Mobile App, From here as well you can stop or Start UIDAI Authentication.
4. How check my Aadhaar Authentication Status?
You can check your UIDAI Authentication status in web portal at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-auth-history OR you can check in Aadhaar Mobile App as well.
5. How to link Aadhaar with PAN card?
You need to visit the Income tax filling official website www.incometax.gov.in and Login with your User name and Password, Then Enter you UIDAI number after that enter the (Mobile / Email) OTP.