Job Seekers find out the new APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification. Assam Public Service Commission is now ready to receive the offline application forms for 637 Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts. So, interested aspirants must refer to this complete article and know details about Assam PSC AE, JE Jobs 2020. The officials are mentioned that the starting date is 19th August 2020. Although, submit your application forms before 22nd September 2020. Follow the required information such as Qualification, Process To Apply, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary details.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
Assam State Job Holders this is good news because APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification is released for 637 Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts. Willing candidates need to check their eligibility criteria and fill the application forms. Also, remember that Assam Public Service Commission officials will only take offline application forms. Here you can get entire details. So, don’t worry.
|Authority||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|Starting Date||19th August 2020|
|Closing Date||22nd September 2020|
Post Wise Vacancy Details For apsc.nic.in 2020
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 128 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 290 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 38 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 62 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 66 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical): 3 Posts
- Total: 637 Posts
Assam PSC Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Education Qualification 2020
- Junior Engineer: It is necessary to complete a Diploma in Engineering
- Assistant Engineer: Aspirants need to possess a Degree in Engineering
Age Limit For APSC Jobs 2020
- For Assistant Engineer Post: The Minimum Age Limit is 21 Years and The Maximum Age Limit is 38 Years.
- For Junior Engineer Post: The Minimum Age Limit is 21 Years and The Maximum Age Limit is 38 Years.
APSC AE, JE Application Fee 2020
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: The application fee is Rs.150/-
- General Candidate: The application fee is Rs.250/-
Selection Process For Assam Public Service Commission 2020
The process of selection is based on the Screening/ Written Test / Viva-voce interview.
Salary Details For APSC Junior Engineer 2020
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.30,000 to Rs.1,10,000/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14,000 to Rs.49,000/- Per Month
How To Apply For APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Candidates need to go to the official portal of Assam Public Service Commission apsc.nic.in.
- Willing candidates must click on the Recruitment section.
- Also, search for APSC Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Openings 2020 Notification.
- Download the notice.
- Refer to complete details.
- So, eligible candidates need to download the notification.
- Fill the form with proper details.
- Now submit the application form to the below address.
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
To Download APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
Job Seekers, we are here to provide APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 complete details. In the above, you can find post wise information. After reading this article you can easily fill the offline APSC AE, JE Application Form 2020. Bookmark our website chanakyaone.com and get the latest updates. Click on the notification and download it. After that read all the necessary details.