Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Telangana has issued ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification for 120 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, Junior Resident, Specialist, Senior Resident Posts. The final date to submit the online application form is 7th August 2020. In this article, we are giving complete details. So, follow them and apply.
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
We all know that ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification is released. All the willing job holders from Telangana state need to fill the ESIC Hyderabad Application Form 2020 for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, Junior Resident, Specialist, Senior Resident Posts. Clearly, we mentioned a lot of details. So, go down and follow the Age Limit, Selection Process, Education Qualification and much more.
|Authority||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Telangana|
|Name of the Post||Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, Junior Resident, Specialist, Senior Resident|
|Closing Date||7th August 2020|
ESIC Hyderabad Vacancy Details 2020
|Specialty||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Transfusion Medicine/ Blood Bank||1||1||–|
|Specialty||No of Posts|
|Super Specialist (full Time/Part Time)
|Pediatric Critical Care||1|
Junior Residents & Tutor
|Junior Residents & Tutors
Education Qualification For esic.nic.in 2020
Applied aspirants must complete MBBS with Post Graduation or PG Diploma.
ESIC Hyderabad Age Limit 2020
Candidates need to refer to the official notification.
Application Fee For Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Telangana
There is no application fee.
ESIC Hyderabad Salary Details 2020
- Specialist (Part-Time ): Rs. 60,000 (4 hrs/ per day & 4 days 12,000 for visiting charges case of emergency call)
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 101000
- Professor: Rs. 177000
- senior Resident 1 Year Contract: Rs. 101000
- Associate Professor: Rs. 116000
- Surer Specialist (Full-Time): Rs. 175000
- Specialist (Full Time): Rs. 101000
- Senior Resident: 7th pay salary
- Super Specialist ( Part-Time): Rs. 82000 (4 hrs per day 4 days week + 20, 000 for visiting charges in case
- Junior Resident/ Tutor: Rs. 85000
Selection Process For ESIC Hyderabad 2020
Aspirants need to attend for interview round on the scheduled date.
How To Apply For ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants visit the official website of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Telangana esic.nic.in.
- After that, you can find a home page.
- Go to the Career section.
- Search for the Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, Junior Resident, Specialist, Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- Click on the link.
- Read the complete details.
- Fill the form.
- Submit it and attend the interview.
To Download ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
Simply follow the above ESIC Hyderabad Jobs 2020 details and apply. We are giving every detail in a clear way. Also, bookmark our website chanakyaone.com and get regular updates. More details are posted in the above. So, follow them carefully and apply on or before 7th August 2020.