Refer to FRI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Forest Research Institute is hiring 107 Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Willing candidates who want to submit their FRI Application Form 2020 need to follow the below details. As per the info, the final date is 15th September 2020. Those who are waiting for Central Government Jobs must use this offer. Relevant information such as Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc details from the below.
FRI Recruitment 2020
Here you can collect FRI Recruitment 2020 details in a clear way. Moreover, follow the qualification details and fill the online application form. Get the proper details below. Simply, go down for the necessary details. Many of the job seekers from Dehradun are waiting for Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Stenographer Jobs. Moreover, read the complete details below.
|Authority||Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Stenographer|
|Closing Date||15th September 2020|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
fridu.edu.in Vacancy Details 2020
- Technical Assistant Physical Science: 22 Posts
- Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research) Biological Science: 37 Posts
- Steno Grade-II: 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) IT/Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance) Instrumentation: 6 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 40 Posts
FRI MTS & Steno Education Qualification 2020
- Steno Grade-II: Aspirants must have 12th pass certificate.
- Technical Assistant: If you possess 10+2 with Science and +2 years diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Must complete 10th.
- Library Information Assistant: Candidates must complete a Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Library Science.
Age Limit For Forest Research Institute 2020
- Technical Assistant: 21 to 30 years
- Library Information Assistant: 18 to 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years
- Steno Grade-II: 18 to 27 years
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
FRI Selection Process 2020
Written Exam and Interview are the selection process for Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Stenographer Jobs.
Application Fee For Forest Research Institute Openings 2020
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 700/-
- Processing fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Rs.300/-
FRI Salary Details 2020
- Steno Grade-II: 7th CPC Pay Level – 4
- Technical Assistant: 7th CPC Pay Level – 5
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 7th CPC Pay Level – 1
- Library Information Assistant: 7th CPC Pay Level – 6
How To Apply For FRI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates at first, visit the official website of Forest Research Institute fridu.edu.in.
- You can find an FRI home page.
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Search for Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant, Library Information Assistant, Stenographer Jobs.
- Also, aspirants check the complete details in the official notification.
- So, download the application form and fill it.
- Check the application fee and pay it.
- Once verify the details and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Take a hard copy.
To Download FRI Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
Follow the above FRI Recruitment 2020 details and fill the application form. Keep in mind that the Forest Research Institute authorities will accept the online application forms. More details about Central Government Jobs are available on our website chanakyaone.com. So, check the latest notifications and apply them.