ISRO Offers 3 New Online Courses: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is inviting the Applications for three new free online courses. Well, recently the ISRO has been launched.
ISRO Offers 3 New Online Courses – Name Of The Courses
So, a total of 3 courses offering by ISRO. Check the list from here.
- Geographical Information System
- Geocomputation and Geoweb services
- Remote Sensing and GIS Applications
Well, the major aim of this course is to design for the faculty members of the university. As well as the affiliated scientists, college officers working, engineers, in government organizations. So, every year, the Institute organizes the ISRO National Natural Resources Management System (NNRMS). Also, the officials offered the Certificate course of 8 weeks. The major reason for this year is due to the lockdown. Meanwhile, those who want to apply for this program can check further information from the next sections.
Follow the below sections attentively.
- All the professionals from the central or state governments, NGOs, private organizations, at the same time candidates and researchers that engaged in the water management aspects of agriculture can quickly apply for the course
- The online application is only open for the users that attending programs beneath CIET, CEC-UGC, and other networks
- So, the institutions on the high-speed National KnowledgeNetwork (NKN) can also have a chance to apply.
- This is organized by the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), also these online courses are available for free of any charge
- All the Postgraduate and Undergraduate candidates who are studying in any year can take the courses
- The course duration varies from seven to twelve days each
- This program is open to the technical or scientific staff of the Central or State government. At the same time the faculty and researchers working at Universities or institutions
- After finishing the course, candidates will be awarded the certificate.
Things Needed To Participate
- Web Camera
- Computer/ Laptop
- Headphone with Microphone
- NKN or any other high-speed internet facility.
Course Wise Necessary Details & Dates
Geographical Information System
- The course begins on 28 September
- The course ends on 15 October 2020
- 4 weeks is the duration of this course
- Candidates will be introduced to concepts, geographic phenomena, editing in GIS, data inputting, introductory, spatial analysis concepts and overview, and more.
Geocomputation and Geoweb Services
- The starting date of this course is 19 October 2020
- The end date of this course is 29 October 2020
- 2 weeks is the course duration
- Aspirants will be introduced to Geocomputation – technology and applications, geo-web services, introduction to online GIS, ISRO geoweb services for thematic applications, open geodata repositories, introduction to Python and R, and programming concepts for geo-computation and more.
Remote Sensing and GIS Applications
- The course starts on 2 November 2020
- The course ends on 20 November 2020
Application Procedure For ISRO Offers 3 New Online Courses
- Visit the official web portal iirs.gov.in
- Now, the main page available
- Choose the course and enter the personal information like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, email id, confirm email, mobile number, also enter the address after that provide the educational details, professional details, also upload the documents and finally submit it.
To Apply For ISRO Offers 3 New Online Courses: Click Here
For more updates visit chanakyaone.com.