Ready to start for the Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) Written Exam? then collect the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus 2020. In this section, we are giving every information in a clear way. So, follow the required details carefully. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board officials are declared the latest exam syllabus for Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) Post. Also, peb.mp.gov.in Karyapalik Exam Pattern 2020 is available in the below. Just go to the below sections and follow the complete information.
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus 2020
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board officials are going to conduct the exam. So, we are providing MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus 2020. In the below section, you can easily grab a lot of details. Carefully view them and start the preparation. Very soon we will mention the exam date. Bookmark this article for proper details. By following this article you can find a lot of details.
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of the Post||Jail Prahari (Karyapalik)|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020
peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) Exam Pattern 2020
Check out the peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) Exam Pattern 2020 and prepare well. Candidates after collecting these MP Vyapam Syllabus 2020 details they can easily start the preparation.
- The MP Vyapam Jail Prahari written exam is a multiple choice objective type.
- The papers consist of one composite paper.
- It carries 200 questions.
- Each question consists of 1 mark.
- The time duration is 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There is no negative marking.
- The standard of the paper will be 10th.
MP Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2020 – Jail Prahari
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन,
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग,
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप,
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द,
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप,
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ,
- विलोमार्थी शब्द,
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना,
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द,
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ,
- संधि विच्छेद,
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Previous Papers
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Speed,
- Time & Work,
- Problem On Ages,
- Bar Graph,
- profit & Loss,
- Pictorial Graph,
- HCF LCM,
- Pie Chart and
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Synonyms/ Homonyms,
- One word substitution,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Spot the Error,
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Main general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh,
- Major wildlife sanctuary and irrigation planning, major rivers, national park, major tourism (palaces, forts, caves, ancient notable and natural places, mausoleum, etc.)
- Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (sportsmen, political, administration, artist, litterateur, author, social worker, etc.)
Topic-wise MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Syllabus 2020 is given here. So, candidates who want to know the complete details just follow the above section. Prepare well and attend for the Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) written exam. Also, for more details, you can also bookmark our website chanakyaone.com. Follow the above mentioned topic wise syllabus and prepare well.