The direct NCERT Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF is attached in this article. So, for 266 Various Faculty Posts, the National Council of Educational Research & Training has released the Advertisement. Therefore, from 29th June 2020 to 3rd August 2020, the officials will receive the Online Applications. Moreover, who are interested in Assistant Librarian, Librarian, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Professor Posts can look at this post for further updates. So, the selected candidates will be got a chance to work with NCERT. And the location of the job is all over India. Hence, we have updated more info in the beneath sections.
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Authority||National Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Librarian, Librarian, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Professor|
|Starting Date||29th July 2020|
|Closing Date||3rd August 2020|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||AllOver India|
So, after having the complete eligibilities we insist the people apply soon before the closing date. Because after 3rd August 2020 onwards, your applications won’t accept by the organization.
Eligibility Criteria For NCERT Faculty Jobs 2020
The complete Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Faculty Jobs 2020 have been included in this section. So, candidates can choose the details below.
NCERT 266 Faculty Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification
- Who finished PG (Post Graduation), Masters Degree, M.A, M.Ed, and Ph.D. from the recognized University are eligible to apply.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details For Latest NCERT Jobs 2020
Therefore, check the below table clearly. Because we have given the details regarding post wise vacancies.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor||142 Posts|
|Associate Professor||83 Posts|
|Assistant Librarian||2 Posts|
Age Details For NCERT Job Vacancies 2020
So, to know age and age relaxation information we recommend the aspirants to follow the down attached Advertisement. Hence, the age relaxation is also applicable.
NCERT 266 Assistant Librarian, Librarian, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Professor Jobs 2020 Application Fee
- UR (Male)/ OBC (Male)/ EWS (Male): Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
Salary For NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Librarian: Rs.57,700/- Per Month
- Librarian: Rs.1,44,200/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs.57,700/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs.1,31,400/- Per Month
- Professor: Rs.1,44,200/- Per Month
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
In the performance in Interview, the National Council of Educational Research & Training will pick up the right people.
Steps To Apply For NCERT Recruitment 2020
So, only through Online Mode, candidates need to apply.
- Visit National Council of Educational Research & Training @ ncert.gov.in
- Now, the Recruitment section is available on the home screen
- Find the Advertisement for 266 Assistant Librarian, Librarian, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Professor Posts
- Now, download it
- So, refer to the advertisement carefully
- If you are eligible then choose the Apply Online link
- Now, fill the required details
- Finally, recheck once
- Submit it.
To Download NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
For Online Application Link: Click Here
So, who has the mentioned qualifications can quickly press on the above link to apply. Hence, who are waiting for more recruitments in various sectors can keep their eyes at our web portal that is chanakyaone.com.