From 23rd June 2020 onwards the SBI SO Recruitment 2020 is available to apply. Well, everyone knows that the State Bank of India is one of the top banks. So, each and every candidate want to make their career into SBI. Meanwhile, at present, the officials are offering the best chance for the candidates. Therefore, the SBI 444 Specialist Officer Posts available now. Hence, 13th July 2020 is the end date. Meanwhile, we suggest to each and every willing competitors to view the entire Eligibility Criteria details from here and then proceed. Hence, at the end of this article, we have attached the SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2020. At the same time, we have uploaded SBI SO Online Application Form 2020 from the end.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020
|Authority||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post||SO (Specialist Officer) (Executive & Sr Executive)|
|Starting Date||23rd June 2020|
|Closing Date||13th July 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Education Qualification For SBI Executive & Sr Executive Openings 2020
- So, applying candidates should finish their Graduate Degree or its equivalent from the well known Board/ University/ Institute
- To know more about Sill required as well as post-qualification work experience info we recommend the candidates to visit SBI SO Notification 2020.
SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2020 Age Details
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation For Latest SBI SO Openings 2020
- SC/ ST Category: 5 years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- OBC for PWD OBC: 13 Years
- PWD (General/ EWS): 10 Years
- Ex-Serviceman Other: 5 Years
SBI SO Vacancies 2020 Application Fee
Therefore, find the application fee details from this section.
- So, for General/ OBC/ EWS Category candidates the application fee is Rs. 750
- SC/ ST/ PWD aspirants need not pay any application fee.
Pay Scale For SBI Specialist Officer Job Openings 2020
Hence, the selected aspirants will definitely get a good amount of pay from the State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure For SBI SO Recruitment 2020
Shortlisting and Interview are the selection rounds.
Documents To Upload
- Recent Photograph (JPG/ JEPG)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX or PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience Certificates (PDF)
Procedure To Apply For SBI SO Recruitment 2020
Kindly follow the below steps.
- At first move to State Bank of India’s official site @ sbi.co.in
- And now, the main page available
- Directly go to the careers section
- Now, choose the current openings link
- And finally, the available SBI 444 Specialist Officer Notification 2020 available
- Download it
- Refer to all the primary details
- Eligible one should choose the Online Application link
- Now, you have to give all the genuine information
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Upload the necessary documents
- Finally submit it.
To Download SBI SO Notification 2020 For 444 Vacancies: Click Here
To Apply Online For SBI Specialist Officer Posts: Press Here
Note: In between 23rd June 2020 to 13th July 2020 candidates need to finish their entire application process. Also, the bank is not responsible for printing errors.
Hence, for knowing more about Bank Recruitments just visit our website chanakyaone.com and refer to all the genuine details.