Tamil Nadu Agricultural University officials have released TNAU KVK Recruitment 2020 Notification. Job Seekers who are interested in 44 Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Driver, Junior Assistant cum Typist Posts now apply. The officials will accept both offline and online application forms. The last date for online mode is 9th November 2020. And the final date for submitting the offline is 13th November 2020. tnau.ac.in Jobs 2020 complete details are available here. Also, go down for more required information.
TNAU KVK Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu state job seekers need to apply for the new TNAU KVK Recruitment 2020 Notification. A lot of candidates are waiting for the Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Driver, Junior Assistant cum Typist Jobs. Moreover, without any delay apply before 13th November 2020. Grab Education Qualification, Process of Selection, Application Fee, Age Limit, Salary, Process To Apply details are attached below.
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Name of the Post||Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Driver, Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|Closing Date||9th November 2020 (Online Application)
13th November 2020 (Offline Application)
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official Site||tnau.ac.in or kvk.tnausms.in|
TNAU KVK Vacancy Details 2020
- Programme Assistant (Computer): 2 Posts
- Driver: 20 Posts
- Farm Manager: 4 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: 14 Posts
- Programme Assistant (Technical): 4 Posts
- Total: 44 Posts
Education Qualification For tnau.ac.in 2020
- Programme Assistant (Technical): B.Sc in Bachelor of Veterinary Science / Agriculture/ Horticulture / Animal Sciences / Home Science/ Forestry.
- Programme Assistant (Computer): B.Sc (Computer Science).
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: Degree after passing +2, must pass Govt Technical Exam in Adequate knowledge, Typewriting in Tamil
- Farm Manager: B.Sc in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture.
- Driver: Physical Fitness Certificate, 8th Standard Pass, Valid Driving license.
TNAU KVK Jobs 2020 Age Limit 2020
Applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 35 Years.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Openings 2020 Application Fee 2020
- For SC/ SC (A)/ ST: Rs. 500/-.
- For others: Rs. 750/-.
kvk.tnausms.in Selection Process 2020
All the candidate’s selection depends on Written Examination, Certification Verification, Oral Interview.
Pay Scale For TNAU KVK 2020
- Programme Assistant (Computer): Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 1,13,500
- Farm Manager: Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 1,13,500
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: Rs. 19,000 – Rs. 62,000
- Programme Assistant (Technical): Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 1,13,500
- Driver: Rs. 19,000 – Rs. 62,000
How To Apply For TNAU KVK Recruitment 2020
- Follow the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University tnau.ac.in or kvk.tnausms.in.
- Candidates can find a home page.
- Press on the Career section.
- Find for Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Driver, Junior Assistant cum Typist Jobs 2020 Notification.
- Download the notification.
- Also, refer to the entire info.
- Fill the application form.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003.
To Download TNAU KVK Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is inviting application forms via online/ offline mode. To help the candidates we are giving tnau.ac.in Jobs 2020 complete details. For the latest updates simply follow our portal chanakyaone.com regularly.
What Is The Mode Of Applying for TNAU KVK Recruitment 2020?
Through online/ offline mode all the candidates must apply.
What Is The Last Date For Submitting the Form?
9th November 2020 (Online Application) and 13th November 2020 (Offline Application).