Download UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Previous Papers. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission officials are conducting the written exam. Meanwhile, follow the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern details from this article. Simply, check out this entire section. Go down and collect the info.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Previous Papers
|Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||LT Assistant Teacher in Group C|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Exam Pattern For sssc.uk.gov.in 2020
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2020 is provided in a clear way. Applicants are in the correct place to grab the Assistant Teacher Syllabus. Start your preparation and prepare well. Meanwhile, the officials of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is planning to hire job seekers for 1431 LT Assistant Teacher in Group C Posts. Simply begin your preparation.
- The Written Exam LT Assistant Teacher is an Objective Type Questions.
- The question paper consists of 100 marks for 100 questions.
- Each carries 1 mark.
- The total exam duration is 2 hours.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks.
- The exam will be organized in both Hindi and English language.
|S.No||Subject Name||No.of Question||No Of Marks|
|3||Geography, Political Science, Economics, and History||30||30|
Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020
- Definition of money, its Functions of Commercial Banks, and the Central Bank.
- India’s Foreign Trade
- Poverty and Unemployment in India.
- Concepts of National Income.
- Privatization, and Liberalization
- Economic Planning in India
- Basic concepts of Demand & Supply and Consumer Equilibrium.
- Direction and Concept of Globalization
- India Between 1858 – 1947.
- World Wars.
- Rise of Nationalism – Freedom Movement.
- Religious Movements of the 6th Century.
- Cultural Heritage of India and Intellectual awakening.
- Study of the past – Pre-Historic and Proto – Historic Period.
- Political Science and Political Theory – Traditional and Modern Perspective, Legitimacy, Power, Sovereignty.
- Challenges to Indian democracy, Indian Foreign Policy.
- Recent Trends – Globalization, Empowerment of deprived groups, and class.
- Local Self Government, India’s relations with neighboring States.
- Indian Constitution – Federalism, Amendment procedure, Salient features, Duties, Directive Principles, Fundamental Rights, Union, and State Government– Legislature, Judiciary, Executive.
- India – Climate, Industries, Soil, Physical features, Drainage, Agriculture, Natural vegetation, and Population.
- Soil, Natural vegetation
- Physical features
- Motions of the earth and their effects, Latitudes – Longitudes.
- Interior of the Earth.
- Ocean Currents and Tides.
- Agriculture, Drainage, Industries, Minerals, and Population.
- The Solar System and the Earth:
- Origin of Continents and Oceans, Sudden movements.
- Atmosphere – Pressure belts, Insolation, Composition, winds.
sssc.uk.gov.in Sample Papers
Job Seekers collect sssc.uk.gov.in Sample Papers from this article. Uttarakhand SSSC LT Assistant Teacher Model Papers are attached in a PDF format. Soon you can get an exam date. There is heavy competition for Assistant Teacher Jobs. So, carefully prepare well. Download old papers from here or visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Previous Papers: Click Here
Where Can I Get LT Assistant Teacher Sample Papers?
From here you can easily get UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Old Papers.
When Is The LT Assistant Teacher in Group C Exam Date?
Still, the higher are not issued the exam date.