Collect the latest WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Syllabus 2020. For proper preparation, we are giving wbpsc.gov.in Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020. So, check out the topic-wise WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Exam Syllabus 2020 from the below. Moreover, the West Bengal Public Service Commission officials have released a new syllabus. So, follow them and prepare well.
WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Syllabus 2020
|Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director of Horticulture, Geography Mistress|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal PSC Exam Pattern 2020
|Computer Knowledge||100 Marks||2 Hours|
Topic Wise WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Exam Syllabus 2020
- Blood and Coded Relations
- Distance and Arrangements
- Analogy and Classification
- Seating Arrangements
- Ranking and arrangements
- Data Sufficiency and Analysis
- Statement and Conclusion
- Series and Alphabets
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
- Indian History.
- Ms. Word
- Software Installing
- MS Office Suite
- Ms. Powerpoint
- The Hardware of Computers
- Data Transfer
- Computer organization
- MS Excel
- Permutation and Combination
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratio and Proportion
- Races and games
- Square root
- Heights and Distance
- Banker’s Discount
- Time and Work
- Chain Rules
- Compound Interest
- Decimal fractions
- Problems on HCF & LCF
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Volumes and Surface
- Problems on Age
- Water requirement of different Horticultural crops various irrigation methods including Drip, Fogging, Sprinkler, Misting and Water Stress on Horticultural crops, medicinal and aromatic plants and plantation crops
- Mulching types.
Training and Pruning
- Canopy Architecture
- Principles and Methods
- Planting systems and Planting densities
Manures and Manuring
- Organic and inorganic manures
- Bio Agents.
- Physiological disorders
- Fertilizer schedule
- Time and method of application.
- Deficiency symptoms
- Control measures
Seed and Vegetative Propagation
- Vegetative propagation
- Seed Treatment
- Advantages and disadvantages – seed propagation
- Important methods of Vegetative Propagation
- Causes and Prevention
- Fruit set
- Fruit drop
- Unfruitfulness associated with External and Internal factors
- Minor fruits – their propagation, scope of commercialization in West Bengal
- Pre and Post Harvest Handling
- Role of Plant Growth regulators and their commercial applications in the Horticulture
- Processing and Preservation.
Tropical, Subtropical, Temperate and Sub-Temperate Horticultural Crops
- Propagation practices spacing and planting – varieties – Nutrient water and weed management mulching
- Use of growth regulators
- Pre and Postharvest practices
- Climate and Soil
- Integrated pest and disease management
- Black Pepper
- Carrot Radish
- Tuber crops
- Cabbage etc.
- Exotic vegetable – Broccoli, Brussels, Sprouts, Asparagus, Celery, Spinach, etc
- Cymbidium and Tropical Orchids
- Tea, Coffee, Cinchona, Olive, Rubber, etc.
- History of Cinchona Cultivation in India and in the world, its role in World Wars, a present state in India
Darjeeling tea, production
- Principles and practices of Integrated Farming System.
- Definition and implementation in Horticultural crops.
- Cultivation of Mushroom
- Garden components
- Types of gardens
- Landscaping- design and principles
- Flowering annuals, Indoor plants, Fardenadornaments
- Flowering, foliage and Avenue trees
- Creepers and Climbers. Cacti and succulents, hedge and edge plants
- Plants for rockery and water garden
- Arches and pergolas
- Making and maintenance
- Terrace gardening, flower arrangements, topiary Bonsai preparation, Kitchen garden, aeroponics, urban and
- Peri-urban Horticulture, hydroponics, and Herbal garden
Follow our website chanakyaone.com for the latest details. Check out the above WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Syllabus 2020.